Welcome to St. John's Church Tupton.
About our Church and what we do!
Our aim is to reach out and engage with our community in a new and exciting way.
• To encourage growth and discipleship
• To improve communication both internally and externally
• Encourage, recognise and enable new leaders, their gifts and abilities
• Growing and nurturing new home groups
• To engage with local committees, working with and promoting community spirit
• To work with other denominations of churches in Tupton
• To promote and encourage new groups to use St John’ s church and church hall, creating a varied and extensive programme of community events.
• Social events, concerts etc.
St. John’s Church was built in 1889 and is situated on the main road, directly opposite the local Primary School, and Green Lane which leads to the centre of the village with its local shops and amenities.
Visitors since 1 January 2020